I'm not one to judge usually, and I'm pretty forgiving for fashion flaws because I know I have them myself, but there have been a few things that I just have to get off my chest...
1. No matter how cool you are, you are not cool enough to wear shades at the gym. (Now I know some people wear prescription glasses and if they forget their regular glasses they wear their prescription sunglasses. This is fine, but I know this isn't the case for everybody who does this at the gym.)
2. Guys...please...pretty please...do not wear boxers that are longer than your gym shorts.
3. Girls...a sports bra does not need to be reinforced with a regular bra.
4. We're in Y2K7, do we still have to dress as if we're in the '80's?
5. You don't have to match everything you wear, including your ipod and sneakers.
Since I can dish, I will take it too... My fashion flaw at the gym? I occasionally bust out a t-shirt or two that have a few holes in them; although, a good majority of them have been replaced.