Pages

Friday, September 02, 2016

A Mental Change

I am now a firm believer that if you don't have good mental health, you will not have good physical health.  For the past few years, I had developed a depressive funk that I just could not get out of.  It took a lot of effort to get out of bed.  I thought a lot of it had to deal with all the things happening in my life, but I truly think there was something at the micro level that was off.  I started investigating gut health, autoimmune diseases, Plexus products, gluten-free diets, and a paleo lifestyle.  While it's taking me longer to get on a paleo lifestyle, I am using a new tool to block 48% of the carbs that I consume while traveling, since I have less control over what I eat when on the road for work.  To learn more about this product, please send me an email or visit my page.


https://shopmyplexus.com/michellelcook/media/shareables/block-blog-2.html

No comments: