Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Games, Food, and Cramps

I've been playing games with myself at the gym. I'll try to do something faster or better than the last time. Today I did some track walking. Last week, I did a mile in 16:45, today? 16:35. Slowly it goes down.

This week I cooked my meals for the week, all fresh, all natural, and whole grain, which means lower calories. Also, work has been extremely busy, so it's been difficult to eat on schedule. But I'm managing the best that I can.

Cramps...I have been having many charlie horses. Two weeks ago, I had one in the thigh, quad, and both calves. Increased my water consumption to a gallon/gallon and a half per day. Last week, it was the left calf, and was the longest one I've had (~15 minutes). Tried adding a bit of salt to my diet yesterday and today. Today, the other calf. I eat enough potassium, so I'm not sure what else I can do.

No comments: