Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I overeat when...

1. I am stressed out.
2. I am bored.
3. I am angry.
4. I am sad.
5. I am impatient.
6. I am nervous.
7. I am tired.

I am currently going through a funky mood that I cannot get out of. Tomorrow's weigh in is going to be hideous, I know and feel like I have gained weight. It's probably due to the amount of food I ate last week while in Atlanta. I was going to post exactly what I ate, having created a spreadsheet for Matt, but can't figure out how to keep its format. I called it "The great, good, bad, and just plain ugly." It's going to be my first gain since I started with Matt in May. I feel like I let us down. I'm tired of screwing up. When will this get any easier?

I'm just super tired these days. I work 8-10 hours per day, am at the gym from 1.5 - 3.5 hours per day, and in the car 1.5 hours per day. This leaves about 8 hours to eat breakfast and dinner, and sleep. Something has to give before I go insane.

No comments: