Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Ramblings

The double gym days are killing me, mainly for the fact that I feel like I'm living there. They might as well just give me a locker with a name plate. I'm just tired and cranky at the moment.

This weekend I was frustrated concerning the fact that no matter what I did, I cannot get my heart rate up into its target zone unless I do drastic things. By drastic, I mean jog or the stair monster, both in which I HATE doing. I know, I know...my mom has always told me that hate is a strong word, but I just don't like doing these things to that point. Hopefully my body will get used to them.

Today's exercise log:
Session 1: 26min - stair monster (longest time posted); 20min - stretching; 30min - swimming (breaststroke)
Session 2: 20min - elliptical; 10min - stretching; 50min - weight training with Matt (includes 3 jogged laps and ~7 laps walking, most with weights)


The past couple of days I've been pretty good about eating according to plan, but I have been SO hungry. Matt says it's because my metabolism has increased, but I don't like feeling hungry. I guess I might have to modify the type of calories I eat.

I also desire to have faith in myself that I can do this. I'm living off of Matt's belief that I can do this, and I do not want to disappoint him. When will I want to not disappoint myself?

No comments: