Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2007

So...

From August 22nd - August 29th, on the new routine, I lose three pounds and 1.75 inches. From August 29th - September 5th, I lost one pound, and we didn't do measurements. When my trainer came to the scale yesterday, Matt was so excited that I actually lost weight on vacation, he nearly knocked me down when he hit my shoulder.

I was on vacation for part of last week (August 30th - September 3rd). The following was my workout schedule:

Thursday: Walked about 80 minutes in the Minneapolis Airport. The Minneapolis Airport is a fantastic airport to have a connecting flight! The airport's terminals create a big square, which took me about 22-23 minutes to walk a lap, which would mean it's just over a mile. They also have SmartLockers, like SmartCarts, you can rent them out for a fee so you can store your carry-on bags. Also, one whole area is dedicated to shopping, since Minneapolis is home of Mall of America! Lots to do, lots of fun (and just in the airport!).

Friday: Although I didn't get to the gym as I intended, I did walk 15 flights of stairs.

Saturday: I hit the gym with my aunt. I did 15 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes stretching, and about 45 minutes of upper body done. My other aunt and I walked about 1.5 miles at the park and I got eaten alive!

Sunday: While the extended family attended church, I hit the gym. I did 5 minutes on the rotating stairs, 20 minutes stretching, 20 minutes on the elliptical, and 45 minutes of lower body.

Monday: My aunt and I walked about 2.3 miles in the morning.

As for eating, I thought I did pretty well, with a few exceptions. I did eat chips, but I didn't over-indulge. And while at the baseball game, I did have fried dough (aka funnel cake). I still lost a pound though. Now hopefully when I go to Vegas next week, that'll be the same situation!

No comments: