I did a Weight Watcher's point calculation, and for five servings, it's 11 points, but it could easily be six or seven servings depending on hunger. I found that the brown rice really filled me up. I made a few minor modifications to the original recipe of Tasty Kitchen, which I also added in below.
- 2 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (cooked, boiled)
- 4 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 15 ounces, Can Black Beans, Drained And Rinsed
- 1 cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 3 Jalapenos
- ½ cups Salsa
- 1 cup Low-fat Cheddar Cheese, Plus More For Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350F while boiling the chicken.
2. Cook brown rice according to directions. Add chopped jalapenos to the boiling water.
3. In a large bowl, combine cooked rice, cooked chicken, corn, black beans, nonfat Greet Yogurt, salsa, and cheese. Stir and season with salt and pepper if desired.
4. Add to oven-safe dish and top with extra cheese if you choose to. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.