Pages

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Motivated...

You wouldn't think that I was motivated by the fact that I skipped the gym today, BUT...I sure did go shopping, and I am SUPER stoked! Depending on the cut or style of the clothing, I can now shop at regular stores. Holy crap, did I nearly poop my pants when I tried something on at Bass today and it fit. IT FIT. I know, I know, some store clothing lines run a little big, but I'm glad I decided to try it on anyway, something I normally wouldn't even attempt. The only frustrating thing is that I'm not losing the weight proportionately, so there are many things that just look hilarious on me. I'll take pictures next time...if they allow photography in the dressing rooms. Do you think they'd care?

2 comments:

Human Microbiome Search Engine said...

I know your feeling. It was nice when I was able to stop shopping in the Men's Big and Tall clothing section.

Heather said...

that is so wonderful! it is definitely a great feeling to know that you can go into a store and try something on and it will fit!