Pages

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Bad Week

This week was just a horrible week for me. My body completely crashed this week; I was lucky to be able to go on our walks at work...and the gym...well that hasn't happened yet this week. I feel like crap, and I did not eat all the right foods. Actually, I think part of my body crash was because I could not keep up with my calorie needs. I was burning too much too quickly.

I know the true saying goes: One step forward, two steps back. Well, this week I'm developing the mentality, one step back, two steps forward. I'm not going to lie, I am slightly bummed because I doubt I'll make the weight that I want to before I go home in the next couple of weeks (if I do, then I am definitely losing too much too quickly).

Now I know. I need to stay away from pizza and ice cream at all costs.

No comments: